Benefits for you
- Integrated check valves: prevent unwanted valve switching
- Show number of switching cycles and predefined warning thresholds: Preventive and wear-optimized maintenance
- Redundant ring topology with Media Redundancy Protocol or Device Level Ring: Prevent total failure in case a single communication client fails
- LCD with alphanumeric display: fast information on device status
- Hot swap function: change valves during operation with no plant downtime
The valve islands were designed for applications in the pharmaceutical, cosmetics, food and beverage industries as well as for water treatment applications. They offer users adjustable monitoring and diagnostic functions that improve system availability and process reliability, while at the same time enabling preventive maintenance.
An integrated display for this purpose shows detailed on-site information such as the current switching statuses of the pilot and process valves, issues a message if pre-set pressure limit values are exceeded or displays errors such as cable breaks in plain text.
The new devices will be presented for the first time at the Hannover Messe 2017.